Easter Seals Southern Georgia has several job postings on its career page, including Director of Day Services, Human Resources Administrative Assistant, Residential Manager, Accounting Manager, LPN positions, and more!
Visit the Easter Seals Southern Georgia career page to learn more and apply.
Are you a seasoned Program Director with a passion for quality services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities in a group home setting? We want to hear from you!
Georgia MENTOR is seeking a Program Director to manage the day-to-day group home operations in Albany, Georgia. Join this amazing team of professionals working within triad teams to provide services throughout the Augusta area.
- Oversee overall program quality, licensing, and reporting, ensuring Network standards are met.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Oversee program health and safety procedures for both individuals receiving services, and for employees.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments; ensure pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; and notify maintenance personnel of items requiring attention.
- Provide leadership, including direct supervision of Home Managers, Program Coordinators, Nursing personnel and Direct Support Professionals.
- Collaborate with HR in all employee issues: employee practices; safety and workers’ compensation programs; recommend and assist with hiring, performance management, and involuntary terminations; provide employee orientation and training.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for all programs services and supports.
Masters degree in Social Services and three years of management and supervisory related experience within the Social Services industry
Come join our amazing team of dedicated professionals. In addition to extensive professional development opportunities, we offer a full range of benefits:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Founded in 1991, Georgia MENTOR provides home and community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with behavioral, emotional or complex medical needs. Through a range of individualized programs—including Therapeutic Foster Care and Host Home program—Georgia MENTOR focuses on building positive relationships that provide the foundation for development, growth and change.
Apply Today! jobs.thementornetwork.com