Welcome to SPADD – Georgia’s Service Providers Association for Developmental Disabilities!
SPADD is an inclusive association of community-based organizations that support people with disabilities. SPADD’s mission is to improve services to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Georgia. To accomplish this mission, SPADD focuses on educating the provider community on best practices in the field, advocacy, and education regarding public policy.
SPADD members believe in a common set of shared values:
- Professional Conduct
- Promotion of Choice
- Individual Value and Dignity
- Social Responsibility
Benefits of Membership
- News and Notes – the most comprehensive weekly communication piece available to providers covering topics of local, state and national importance in provision of DD services and supports
- Discounted pricing on an variety of products and professional services including workers compensation, access to labor and health care attorneys, program software, and other vendor members.
- Reduced registration fee for annual conference
- Networking and professional support from colleagues around the state
- SPADD has a seat on the DD Advisory Council representing it’s membership
- SPADD has well respected and recognized Governmental Affairs Liaisons representing providers at the Capitol
- SPADD has routinely scheduled meetings with the Director of the DD Division of DBHDD
Registration is Open: The 17th Annual SPADD Conference
SPADD welcomes you to the 17th annual conference: Leading With Perseverance. The 2021 event has been streamlined for virtual presentation on April 26th and 27th. Please join us for two days of dynamic, informative, and inspiring presentations from experts in leadership and the IDD field. Registration is quick and easy. Please explore our conference site to learn more about our presenters, our generous sponsors, and the conference schedule and register. Thank you for supporting SPADD!